Conference registrations include the registration packet, access to technical sessions, coffee breaks, Welcome Reception, Conference Banquet, Farewell Party, and the conference e-proceedings.
Workshop and tutorial registrations include only access to workshops and tutorials, and the coffee breaks during the workshops and tutorials. It is possible to register for workshops and tutorials without registering for the conference.
Advance registration ends on June 1, 2020. Regular registration rates apply from June 2 till June 26, 2020, and Onsite rates from June 27 to July 9, 2020.
Registration for AIM 2020 is made in PaperPlaza. All fees are listed in USD. For inquiries about AIM 2020 registration, please contact email@example.com.
For authors of multiple papers:
- IEEE/ASME life members can submit one paper at no charge. Additional papers can be submitted at a reduced rate. Please see details in PaperPlaza.
- All other registrations may submit two papers.
- Members (advance/regular/on-site): $750/850/900.
- Non-members (advance/regular/on-site): $850/950/1000.
- Student members (advance/regular/on-site): $400/450/500.
- Student non-members (advance/regular/on-site): $450/$500/550.
- IEEE/ASME life members: Free
- Workshop: $80.
Participants may need invitation letters for VISA application. For authors, please login in the final paper submission link at PaperPlaza. In the workspace, click on the last column which will open a menu, from where you can download the acceptance letter. For non-authors, please send your registration confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the letter.