Registration through IEEE RAS papercept (direct link here) is mandatory for all conference and workshop participants. You can also locate the registration link after you log in to PaperPlaza: the registration site is located next to the link to AIM 2020 on the Access Page.
Conference registrations include the registration packet, access to technical sessions, any virtual societal events at the conference, and the conference e-proceedings.
Full Member/Nonmember registrations entitle the attendee to upload up to two final manuscripts of accepted papers, posters, or student competition submission. Additional uploads (beyond 2) can be purchased at 300 200 USD per upload. If a final submission exceeds 6 pages, you must first update the final submission information and then complete payment of the excess page charges through your PaperPlaza registration account. Student members of IEEE/ASME may use the Member registration category if they are the sole registering author of an accepted paper, poster or student competition.
All Student Design Competition teams are required to have at least one team member registered at the Full Member/Nonmember rate in order to complete the final submission. Any additional team member participating in the competition may register as “Student member”. All student presenters in the team are required to register to participate in the competition.
The registration will have a flat-rate fee as listed below. For inquiries about AIM 2020 registration, please contact email@example.com
|Category||Early or Regular|
|IEEE/ASME Member||750 350|
|IEEE/ASME Student Member||400 25|
|Student Nonmember||450 25|
|IEEE/ASME Life Member||Free|
|Extra Page||180 100|
|Extra Paper Upload||300 200|
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer (Please contact the Registration Chair for the bank information at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To cancel your registration, please notify the Registration Chair (email@example.com) in writing.
- If your registration was used to upload a paper, poster or student competition, then it cannot be canceled even if the paper were withdrawn.
- Refunds will be made if the cancellation of the conference registration occurs by June 10, 2020, with an administration cost of USD 100. No refunds can be provided for cancellations after June 10.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days after the conference.