Registration is mandatory for all conference and workshop participants. Conference registrations include the registration packet, access to technical sessions, coffee breaks, Welcome Reception, Conference Banquet, Farewell Party, and the conference e-proceedings.
Full Member/Nonmember registrations entitle the attendee to upload up to two final manuscripts of accepted papers, poster or student competition submission. Additional uploads (beyond 2) can be purchased at 300 USD per upload. If a final submission exceeds 6 pages, you must first update the final submission information and then complete payment of the excess page charges through your PaperPlaza registration account.
All Student Design Competition teams are required to have at least one team member registered at the Full Member/Nonmember rate in order to complete the final submission. Any additional team member participating in the competition may register at a reduced rate (80 USD), which will be made available once the acceptance announcements are made.
Early registration for AIM 2020 will open on February 28th in PaperPlaza. Registration rates for AIM 2020 are listed below, and all fees are listed in USD. Early registrations may be made through June 1st, 2020. For inquiries about AIM 2020 registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For student registrations, please present your student ID or other supporting documents at the registration desk.
|Category||Early (till June 1st, 2020)||Regular|
|IEEE/ASME Student Member||400||450|
|IEEE/ASME Life Member||Free||Free|
|Extra Paper Upload||300|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||125|
|Extra Conference e-Proceeding
- Credit Card
- Bank Transfer (Please contact the Registration Chair for the bank information at email@example.com)
Participants may need invitation letters for their U.S. VISA application. For authors of accepted papers, please login in the final paper submission link at http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl after the acceptance announcements are sent out by the end of April. In your author workspace, click on the last column which will open a menu, from where you can download the acceptance letter.
For non-authors and attendees requesting invitation letters before the paper acceptance announcements, invitation letters will be provided to attendees with paid registrations. Please complete the payment of your registration in PaperPlaza, and send your registration confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your invitation letter. An Invitation letter is valid only while the attendee maintains a paid registration to the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please notify the Registration Chair (email@example.com) in writing.
- If your registration was used to upload a paper, poster or student competition, then it cannot be cancelled even if the paper were withdrawn.
- Refunds will be made if cancellation of the conference registration occurs by June 1st, 2020, with administration cost of USD 100. For cancellation of the workshops and tutorials registration by June 1st, a full refund less USD 20 to cover the administration cost will be made. No refunds can be provided for cancellations after June 1st.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days after the conference.