Authors must submit their final version of camera-ready papers electronically in PDF format through the PaperPlaza system no later than 23:59:59 PST on June 1, 2020. Before submitting the final version, authors are expected to revise their paper taking into account the feedback from the reviewers.
For papers accepted to be published in the AIM Proceedings, six (6) pages in the standard IEEE Conference Paper Format based on the LaTeX template or Microsoft Word template are allowed for each paper. A maximum of two (2) additional pages are permitted at an extra charge of US$100 per page payable at the time of submitting the camera-ready version of the paper.
At least one of the authors listed on the paper must make a full registration to submit the final manuscript. A single regular conference registration can be used to upload two papers and additional papers can be uploaded at the cost of $200 per paper.
Conference Digest PPT Template
At the time of uploading the final version of your manuscript, you will also need to electronically submit a one-page MS PowerPoint summary of your paper to be included in the Conference Digest. A digest template may be downloaded here.
The manuscript submission website will require that you submit your PPT summary and make any final changes to the author list and title of the paper before uploading the paper.
The submission is now open through PaperPlaza at http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. Please see the following submission procedure:
1. Prepare your final paper using the LaTeX or Microsoft Word templates. Make sure to have the latest templates and do not change the formatting in any way.
2. Check that the names of all authors and their order is identical in the PaperPlaza submission system, the paper and the summary slide. Please write author names with only the first letter capitalized, that is, use “Firstname Lastname” in all instances and do not use “FIRSTNAME LASTNAME” anywhere.
3. Create a PDF version of your paper and perform the IEEE PDF compliance test. If your paper does not pass the test, you cannot continue and may read the PDF Test Help to revise the format of your paper until it passes the test.
4. Prepare one PowerPoint slide (and only one) that summarizes your paper. You must only use the PowerPoint template available here. Please do not change the template and keep fonts and font sizes as prepared in the template.
5. Update the final submission information (title, author list, number of pages, abstract, copyright) in PaperPlaza. To process the copyright transfer for each contribution, follow the “Copyright Transfer” link, and you will be taken to the IEEE copyright transfer site (IEEE eCP) in a new window. Follow the steps as described on IEEE eCP pages and make sure that the paper title and author list are correct before your perform the copyright transfer.
6. Register for the conference, indicating the paper number and any extra pages, through the registration site.
7. Upload the PDF final paper that has passed the IEEE Xplore compliance test and one-page MS PowerPoint summary.
A manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge of US$100/page. Please update the page length information of your final manuscript contributions in PaperPlaza to ensure that the correct extra page fee appears during your registration process.
TMech/AIM Concurrent Paper Final submission
Similar to all regular accepted AIM conference papers, all accepted TMech/AIM Concurrent Submission papers are required to submit the final submission athttps://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. The authors are required to upload the same manuscript (as in IEEE Transactions template) as the one that they submitted to IEEE as the final submission. Unlike the regular AIM conference paper submissions, no page length limit or compliance check will be enforced for the final submissions of the TMech/AIM Concurrent Paper final submission. The authors are also required to upload the Conference Digest PPT as part of the final submission. One of the co-authors of the accepted papers is required to pay the Full Registration of AIM 2020 to upload the final submission.