The sponsors and organizers of AIM 2020 invite submissions of high-quality mechatronics research papers describing original work, including but not limited to the following topics: Actuators, Automotive Systems, Bioengineering, Data Storage Systems, Electronic Packaging, Fault Diagnosis, Human-Machine Interfaces, Industry Applications, Information Technology, Intelligent Systems, Machine Vision, Manufacturing, Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems, Micro/Nano Technology, Modeling and Design, System Identification and Adaptive Control, Motion Control, Vibration and Noise Control, Neural and Fuzzy Control, Opto-Electronic Systems, Optomechatronics, Prototyping, Real-Time and Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation, Robotics, Sensors, System Integration, Transportation Systems, Smart Materials and Structures, Energy Harvesting, and other frontier fields.
All contributed and invited papers, tutorial and workshop proposals, and invited and special session proposals must be uploaded through PaperPlaza according to the conference procedure. Please find the detailed instruction here.
- January 8, 2020: Deadline of TMech/AIM Concurrent Submissions. Read more here.
- February 14, 2020: Submission of Special & Invited Session Proposals through PaperPlaza
- February 14, 2020: Submission of Tutorial & Workshop Proposals through PaperPlaza
- February 28, 2020: Submission of Contributed & Invited Papers through PaperPlaza
- May 01, 2020: Notification of AIM Paper Acceptance
- May 15, 2020: Final Paper Submission
- June 01, 2020: Advance Registration