Best Conference Paper
The AIM 2020 Award Committee will select the best conference paper candidates based on the AE/reviewer recommendation and the overall review feedback.
Best Student Conference Paper
If a paper has a full-time graduate student as the first author, the advisor can nominate the paper for the Best Student Conference Paper Award. The nomination is through submission at https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. Under “AIM 2020”, choose “Submit a contribution to AIM 2020”; then under “First Submissions”, click the link “Best Student Paper Award Nomination”. The nomination window is from May 1 to May 20.
Only the student’s advisor can nominate and in the nomination letter. Please provide:
· Student’s name:
· Advisor name:
· Department and University:
· Submission number of the paper:
· Title of the paper:
· Confirmation that the student was enrolled fulltime at the time of the first submission:
· Confirmation that the student is the main contributor of the work:
· Brief description of the work and a list of three important points for the nomination: